Atlanta Real Estate Lawyer
Georgia Foreclosure Attorney
Call 404.537.2796 for a FREE phone consultation
Real estate is a significant investment that should be protected. At The Roberts Law Firm, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia, we serve as legal advocates for individuals and businesses involved in real estate transactions or disputes in Georgia. We provide the sound advice that enables clients to make informed decisions and the experienced strategy necessary to resolve real estate litigation effectively.
For skilled representation in Atlanta or throughout the metro area, contact The Roberts Law Firm.
Our full-service real estate law practice includes:
- Government land issues: We represent clients in asserting their rights against the government on issues involving condemned property (condemnation), takings, right of way, Native American tribal issues, zoning, land use, and other concerns.
- Foreclosures: We represent homeowners in disputes over wrongful foreclosures that may have arisen due to misleading loans, mortgage fraud, unfair or deceptive lending, raised interest rates, missed notifications, or other issues. Additionally, when a client fears mortgage foreclosure is imminent, we assist them with mortgage workouts by negotiating with the lender on their behalf.
- Partitions (splitting property): When there is more than one owner of real estate, it may be necessary to divide jointly owned real estate. We represent non-married couples, co-owners and co-obligors in disputes over who owns the property and in partitioning property.
- Landlord/tenant issues: We represent landlords and tenants with transactional issues, such as drafting or reviewing residential or commercial lease agreements. Additionally, we handle landlord and tenant disputes involving breach of lease agreements, evictions, wrongful evictions, and more.
- Other real estate: We provide experienced real estate services, tailored to meet our clients' legal needs. Other real estate services we offer include property line disputes/boundary disputes, mortgage fraud (civil and criminal cases), Homeowner's Association disputes, drafting or reviewing purchase agreements, and other commercial or residential real estate. For closings, we can assist by referring you to experienced counsel.
To discuss your real estate issues with an experienced lawyer, contact our Atlanta law firm today.